Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Days 26-29

So much for the "daily" blog challenge.  Oh, well.  At least I'm doing something semi-productive, right?
Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.
La Jolla Cove
How I miss this place!  I miss living in San Diego sooooo bad!  I love the ocean and the beaches and the surf and the sun!  Ugh, this winter has kicked my butt here in Utah.  Oh, well.  I think Gregor and I will take a trip this summer to Cali with our kid.  I needs me some sunshine!


Day 27 - A picture of the last year and now and how have you've changed
Trying on my wedding dress last year



Prego, tired, but still happy and in love!  (This pic was taken at like 6 months pregnant)


Day 28:  Your Favorite Movie

Remember the Titans.  Hands down.  I've loved that movie since the first time I saw it.  I'm a sucker for football and any sports movie that talks about overcoming opposition.  SO GOOD!

Day 29:  Something You Could Never Get Tired of Doing...

Hanging out with my Hubby.  I love doing anything an everything with Gregor.  He's my best friend and we always have a good time together.  We can laugh, cry, talk, read, walk, run, swim, etc. together and we're sure to enjoy spending that time together.  I feel so lucky to have married such an amazing guy!

No comments: